Hello everyone! I'm Dawn and I'm so delighted to be invited to do a guest post on Anna's cute blog today!
( Thank you Anna! )
Anyway, I've recently set up an Etsy shop selling all my prints and drawings and I must say, Etsy has got to be one of the best invention for crafters out there! Not only can we sell our handmade works through it, we can also favourite sellers and items! I've been spending long hours just looking at different pretty items and just thought I'd spend today sharing with you some of my favourites!
1. Folklore and fun petit dejeuner/ breakfast set by Ninainvorm
2. Jasper chunk necklace by Wonderwear
3. Tiny twig hairpins by The Sparrow's Nest
4. Tierra Round Colombian Emerald and Horn Ring by Galerieurbana
5. Recycled canvas market bag by Forestbound
6. Stuffed cat portrait by Sian
7. Magical mini myths mini book by Jackiepeppermint
8. Cream friendly ghost stuffed pendant by misakomimoko
So much wonderful handmade goodies! If only my pocket wasn't so empty. Haha. Anyway, it's been a pleasure showing you the stuff I like. If you happen to want to know more about me, you can check out my daily blog over here : )
Alright, i'm off! Take care and it's been nice meeting you!