film photography friday: good morning sunshine

33 comments


camera: Olympus OM-10, film: Fujifilm Fujicolor Superia 200.

Taken about 3 months ago, during an early morning stroll by the Yarra river. I honestly only like the 1st photo, because it turned out sharper than the others. Also, I liked the way the sunlight was reflected in the puddles (caused by the rain from the night before). It was a nice morning stroll, when everything is still so quiet and the sun light is just gently peeking through. If only I wasn't so lazy to get up early every day, I could enjoy those kind of mornings more often!

Next PostNewer Post Home

33 little notes:

Anonymous said...

how pretty! the lighting is gorgeous in the last one

emma wallace said...

I love the second one - the tree looks almost like a sculpture of a goddess or something - it has so much graceful personality. And the other two are lovely.

I definitely think early mornings are gorgeous but I absolutely cannot handle getting out of bed early. I'm a night owl through and through.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Sally said...

These are lovely! I really like the third one. The lighting is so neat! And I agree with Emma about the tree in the second one. Beautiful photos!

Mo said...

morning lights are so beautiful !!

it was a pleasure to mention you ! you had such a great idea !!

Diane said...

Wow, what a view, made my morning :D

I miss the sunny days..

Thanks for the comment :D

kiss!

Jacque said...

I love the first one the best!! You are very talented!! I love morning pictures!! The lighting is always sort of heavenly!

daisychain said...

I have to say I love the last one, I'm not quite sure what it is about it...well, the lighting of course, but something about the picture as a whole has captured my heart.

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

very pretty, i love the sun in the morning

Oana Roxana said...

I like the last one!Is full of mystery.You can't see it so clear,so you have to discover it.Yap-3 is the best.

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos. reminded me of a place and time in my life that I miss too much :(

miriam (Björn Borg) said...

breathtaking!

In-tree-gue said...

what beautiful pictures

Rhianne said...

these are stunning - I really like the second one. I need to take my Oylmpus out soon :)

Stéphanie said...

So lovely !

Laura Trevey said...

oohhh... how pretty!
have a lovely weekend Anna!

xoxo

fritha louise said...

these are really pretty! I miss film cameras, might pick up a disposable for a bit of reminiscing!

NabilaHazirah said...

Thank you so much for your comment! :) You have a lovely blog,I adore the pictures :))

Jen said...

What pretty, refreshing pictures. They remind me of when I vacation somewhere warm and sunny, and I get up early to wander out to get breakfast and just enjoy the scenery. You're right, it's so peaceful and no one is around.

Anonymous said...

Great shots!

Jen Hsieh said...

such stunning photography :) you never disappoint.

Narumi said...

I love the light in the last picture ! Early morning is a perfect time to do nice photos but I'm too lazy just like you :) I received your package, thank you so much for the heart button ring and the postcards, i'm so happy !!

April said...

Love the sun in these.

Mairyliscious said...

lovely photos !!!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Early morning is my favorite time of day. To me, its such a waste to sleep through its beauty and splendor. I love the first rays of sunshine that spill over the horizon and the morning birds singing their songs :)

These photos are gorgeous, Anna. You really captured that special morning essence!

Bubu said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anna said...

i really like the last one, too!! sheesh, you have an eye for great photography!

<3 to you! : )
xo-

The Owl Diary said...

i love all these. the lighting is beautiful. xx

DC said...

I liked the last one best , the fact that it is not in focus doesn't matter, the colours and the light make it ethereal.

kate said...

oh so beautiful! the last is gorgeous, i love that light!

Aline said...

the lighting is beautiful!

Anette said...

Love these ones too Anna :O) I agree with you about the first. But I also like the last one actually. I'm a big found of photoes with that kind of "sunblending" light. Makes me almost FEEL the low sunbeams on my face <3

esme and the laneway said...

These are lovely. There are so many places I want to take pics of in the early morning, but I am way too lazy!

laura tj said...

niccceee... have you got any weekend photos for me yet btw? second question, are you on flickr?