Much Love Monday: RED (part 1)

29 comments

What do they love? (click on links to go to each person's lovely blog)
1. my boyfriend's cooking.
2. vegan waffles.
3. honest to goodness yummy food or blogging.
4. weekends.
5. crafting, and discovering new talented people!
6. to feel you thawing me; and take me inside your book, put me between words and make a story out of us.
7. that on Friday February 12, 2010, I will be working my first shift for the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Winter Games.
8. summers abroad.
9. my pug, named Brenda.
10. being shown tiny treasures.
11. a leaf heart.
12. weekends!

Thank you to everyone who has submitted their Much Love photo and answer so far. I love that almost half of the photos this week involves food!

You can still post your submissions for next Monday, by leaving a comment on last week's post, where you can also find the instructions.

If for any reason, you think that I have missed your submission in the past, please let me know! This is not a project where I only pick the "best" photos. As long as they are family-friendly, submitted according to the rules and before the closing date, I will accept it. So, the more the merrier! :)


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

29 little notes:

Hillary said...

Those waffles are the cutest things ever!!!

Alicia Lund said...

omg, the red waffles are too cute to eat! :) i heart this post

virgo said...

Huuummm ! Very nice !!!

J'adore !

Virgo

soph // and other things said...

Ahhh those waffles are just fabulous!

Diane said...

This is so much fun! The pictures are even better than the last time!

Cool! kiss

Anonymous said...

I love this project. x

Stéphanie said...

So cute !

natalie said...

Great photos! Thank you for such an inspiring project! xoxo

Unknown said...

It all came out sweet!
:p

em.me.ma said...

omgosh this blog post looks SO YUMMY CAN I EAT IT!

les métamorphoses d'Alice said...

trop beau!!! j'adore!
alice

Rosie said...

i love this project and i love love love looking at peoples submissions!! it makes me smile :)

i may have to submit an entry soon ♥

hope your well dearest
x ♥

Anonymous said...

mmm i love the waffle one!

Gabbi said...

I love your projects dear Anna! All wonderful, but I swear I feel like grabbing that spaghetti off the screen :) Yum!

Mo said...

ooo all this food heart shaped !! awesome !!!!!!! i couldn't make it this week :(

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

All I have to say is: awww!

Rebecca said...

Oh, this project is turning out most excellent! :) So glad I could be a part of it this time. Haha, love how many food pictures there are!

Unknown said...

Actually the heart on my skin is a food too: a jelly found in a Haribo Bear bag, unexpected :p

Aline said...

darn, i forgot!

these are amazing!!!

Chrisy said...

Well done to all the photographers here and to you Anna to putting them all together so beautifully. It's a fabulous blog you have here!
ps I arrived here via HeyHarriet's..

Hey Harriet said...

You've done such a lovely job putting these together. Thanks so much Anna! Now I'm craving pasta & waffles :)

Katie said...

This is a great project, hopefully I'll get around to taking a photo for it!
x.

Just like Martha said...

Great job Anna, love the pics - some great ideas - thanks for including me - I mentioned you on my blog hope you get some visitors xx

miriam said...

what a fabulous post, i too love the waffles!

Laura said...

how cute is this? the spaghetti is adorable!

Anonymous said...

i feel sad i missed this one!

prashant said...

the red waffles are too cute to eat! :) i heart this post

Work from home India

laura tj said...

CUTE

Nicole Jeannette said...

How beautiful! This was so cute!