much love monday and a tag
I love: Peanuts
I thought I'd also use today's post to do a tag. I've been tagged by Calico & Co to list 7 things about me. Now, these probably don't seem particularly interesting, but just in case you are curious to learn a little bit about me, keep reading.
1. Continuing with today's Much Love Monday theme: I grew up reading comic books, and still do. Not the superhero stuff, the funny ones. We have them all: Peanuts, Asterix, Beano, Disney, Archie, I could go on and on. There's something comforting about reading a familiar comic book that still makes you giggle over and over.
2. It's my birthday in about a week from now. Not sure if I'm looking forward to being reminded of how old I am (which only makes me feel that I'm underachieving), but I'll look forward to the presents.
3. I just started taking a short course in photography.
4. I'm very shy, and sometimes really hate myself for it.
5. I care about my online friends just as much as I do my "offline" friends.
6. I love old English TV shows. Especially loving the reruns of Blackadder and 'Allo 'Allo! that we're getting.
7. Almost all of my "new" clothes in the past couple of years are either vintage or second-hand. For several reasons: environmental, the joy of thrifting, the love of vintage fashion, etc. Luckily, living in Melbourne, there are plenty of op shops and vintage stores to go to.
P.S. If you want to join me in Much Love Monday, please do. Just do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention one thing you love. Then leave a comment here so I can see it! (I no longer use Mr Linky, as not a lot of people used it, and it ended up looking kinda empty and sad!).