shadow shot sunday

17 comments



Camera: wide lens SuperHeadz. Film: Fujifilm Fujicolor Superia 200.

Some shadow shots I took with my Superheadz toy camera a while back, but which I just recently got developed. These photos were taken on the same morning as this outfit post. I love long morning shadows. You get to pretend that you're reaaally tall, or that you're walking on stilts. I like that my wide lens camera seems to exaggerate them even more.

See other people's wonderful shadow shots at the inspiring Hey Harriet blog.









P.S. Make sure you check out the Beta Boutique vintage shop, for a MASSIVE 25% off sale!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 little notes:

Sylvia K said...

I love your TALL shadow shots! They are fun, aren't they!Hope your weekend is going well! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Gracie said...

Great shots! I used to like looking at shadows too. The tall shadows made me feel tall :)

Najwa Jamal said...

nice shot!!!do u edit the photos btw?

soph // and other things said...

Love a bit of shadow play. These are fantastic!

Hey Harriet said...

Whoa! You look like a giant. I think your abnormal height scared away the kiddies from the park Anna ;)

What fun shots!

Mo said...

i love shadow shots ! i used to take a lot in the US don't know why i felt the light was better there...it seems like you're having wonderful weather as well !

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Your shadow looks like something froma Tim Burton movie, esp with the dress. Love it!!!

Dena

the paris apartment said...

Love these!

loveology said...

love these!
they make me so happy about spring!

x
mila.

Anonymous said...

I love these, especially the giant shadow photo :)

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

These are great! You look like you're floating. xo.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Fabulous photos!! they really look great!!

lynda Howells said...

love your images for Shadow shot sundayx lyndax
http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com

Dear Pearl Vintage said...

love this shot Anna very Alice In Wonderland!

Rhianne said...

these are so pretty, I love shadows and everytime I see your photos with that camera I'm tempted to get one myself :)

Zuzi said...

great shots!! I do this sometimes too :D and that film has nice colors!

http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Anna, these are great! Morning shadows are great fun. They always make me giggle.