new items, new look

35 comments



click each image to go to the Etsy page

After a bit of a break from jewellery making, I'm slowly getting back into it and have added some new necklaces in the Etsy shop. My item photos used to be very plain, the usual necklace on a blank background style, which started to get boring and wasn't doing me nor the shop much good. So I thought I'd be more creative this time and have fun with the photoshoots instead. A few vintage props here and there and a little more effort in the editing, and I'm much happier with the results! I actually enjoy the photography process, so I have no idea why I never did this before.

I'm playing with the idea of offering a photo print of the item with every purchase. So the buyer would not only get a necklace, but a nice photo print of it too. What do you think? Interesting? Or just a weird idea? I'm not sure.

Much Love shop

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

35 little notes:

laura may said...

Just gorgeous Anna! Some beautiful, sweet pieces.

lm.x

ainslie said...

the tennis racquet photo is freaking awesome.

Anonymous said...

i appreciate the simplicity of your photo styles and adore the accents you added. and the new items in your shop? ADORABLE. the owl charm with the lace doily is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos and very pretty pieces! I like the idea of getting a picture with your necklace. You could have a little 'thanks for buying' note on the back of the photo... just an idea.
I like your blog a lot, keep it up!
Nat xx

krissilugbill said...

love that idea, i think it would be a nice added touch and then people would have that option of showing off there new purchase.

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

I love the new style of pictures, it makes you want to look at each and every one of them. Giving a free print of the picture is a great idea! You might even be able to sell a pack of prints of those new jewelry pictures, but I guess a single one would get confusing.

Anyway, you did such a lovely job!

And thanks for your nice comment.

I had put your banner in the sidebar a little while back, yours is one of my absolute favorite blogs!

Channal said...

La Tour Eiffel is so sweet... love your lovely blog! / Anna

L'oeuf qui chante said...

What a great idea! The photos really give a new dimension to your jewelery (which is lovely by the way). I love the owl necklace, it's so cute!

Kitty said...

I think it's a lovely idea. The photo's are so beautiful and would make a perfect thank you gift.

love love,
Fritzi Marie

Ashley Serena said...

This is definitely an art I won't ever have the patience to master. Beautiful, beautiful charms! <3

Stéphanie said...

Oh ! Anna ! That's adorable !

Rhianne said...

I love that idea, it would definitely make a lovely gift if it was a postcard.

Charlotte. said...

those pieces are so pretty! i think the photo print is a really sweet idea.

soph // and other things said...

Gorgeous pieces! The photos are pretty spectacular as well. I think the photo print is a nice idea :)

ashleyTIA said...

Wow! These photos are awesome. I love the "print with purchase" idea. :)

mathilde said...

I've found your blog two days ago, and started following it, i love it, it's a wonderful and inspiring place !

Lilacandgrey said...

OMG! I want every. single. one! ADORABLE!

bisous!
Cara

claradevi said...

Pretty little things!
They look even sweeter with the classy background...
Make me wanna grab them all!:)

S.Elisabeth said...

These are absolutely stunning! Honestly your jewelry was lovely enough that the background hardly mattered! I think I'm going to have to do some shopping!

raspberry pancakes said...

I think it's a great idea! And I especially love the owl necklace

www.raspberry-pancakes.blogspot.com

Marthe said...

I really like the new photos! I think it will help increase your sale! ;)

Christina said...

oh i love the styling and that little doily on the owl necklace is precious.

Cassandra Dias said...

That tea time charm is so cute!

Liz said...

OH MY GOSH ANNA THE CUPCAKE.

Yes, that required all caps lol. Also, I think the matching print idea is genius.

Aya Smith said...

Oh, so incredibly pretty! I love the colors and details.. perfect! :)

Love,
Aya ♥ StrawberryKoi.blogspot.com

ilovemyhouse said...

Adorable things and great pictures. Well done! xx

tabitha said...

these are so beautiful!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

I like the idea of including a photo print with each purchase. It'd be a fun little surprise. Lovely new items for the shop and lovely photos, too!

and flowers pick themselves said...

beautiful! i love the way these are photographed :)

xo Alison

Anonymous said...

amazing blog!
http://nevereversitting.wordpress.com/

Lucia said...

such a great idea, I think all people will love your idea cause they love your photos too :) include me hehe

Hey Harriet said...

These item photos are gorgeous Anna! I think it's a wonderful idea to include a print of the item with each purchase. Brilliant!

Jonna said...

Lovely items!! The pictures are stunning too :) x

Aline said...

everything is just lovely!

M. said...

beautiful little charms :)