the owl and the robot

23 comments
This is easily the most adorable wedding invitation I've ever seen. I mean, come on, it's a delightfully illustrated pop-up!

The bride and groom are friends of a friend. Each wedding guest were also given this wonderful little art book as a gift/souvenir. It's filled with sweet illustrations by the couple themselves and contributions from their friends (so much talent!!). Honestly, I was so impressed when my friend showed me this book, I wished I were friends with them too!
She loves owls. He loves robots. Hence, the owl and robot theme everywhere. CUTE.





Many thanks to embunmuda (her blog is in Indonesian) for allowing me to share these images here, and thank you Rizky for showing me the invitation and book in the first place :)

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

23 little notes:

soft whispers said...

that wedding invitation is so adorable!
such a lovely idea :)

Lorine Kalista Noor said...

how cute!! love that wedding invitation :)
xo, Lorine

Bella said...

Oh how sweet! I love how personal and special it is. =)

Anonymous said...

GOD! How cute. Best invitation ever.
xx, Alice from bells and whistles :)

lauren, curious constellation said...

That is the cutest invite ever. I think it's so amazing because of it's originality!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

That is amazing! Really THE best invitation ever made.
Can't even begin to imagine how the wedding will be...

Sara Downton said...

what an amazing invitation (and an amazingly creative couple!)

Lucia said...

waa undangan weddingnya mas Terra Bajraghosa ya? ternyata lucuuu :D

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

this is so beautiful! i love it. :)

Celeste said...

These are adorable! What a great invite to find in the mail... I suppose if David and I were to make something like that it would be sharks and axolotls hahaha :)

Helena said...

what a perfect invitation! ♥

Lane said...

Hi I have a giveaway going on at my blog mylovelylittlesuitcase.blogspot.com from my sponsor, I would love if you came to check it out :)

Kelly said...

That is so adorable! What a great idea :]

Casee Marie said...

How lovely! It's always so fun to see what new and creative ideas people come up with for their wedding invitations. I once saw one in a YouTube video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KQy_0cS7MM - I bookmarked it because I loved it so much. I don't even know the folks who got married! haha.

Jenmarie said...

These are so adorable! I love how creative people get for weddings!

mysterymoor said...

that really is the most amazing ever

A Flourishing Perspective said...

Fabulous! Oh so adorable. :) I saved the pictures into my folder labeled "wedding," tehe.

Thanks for sharing, darling.

XOXO-
Rachel

Esme said...

What an unique and cute invitation.

Maxabella said...

Adore! x

Anonymous said...

thanks everybody for the nice and warm comments..

thank you muchlove for posting it and
let me know your address. I'll try to send you the lil book...

robotgoblok@yahoo.com/ robotgoblok@gmail.com

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Delightful! While traditional weddings are always nice, I do enjoy it when couples add a flair of creativity to their special day :)

ayang cempaka said...

very nice :)
hello from indonesian here!
:D

ayang
cocomomo

Rebecca said...

This is the cutest wedding-related thing I've ever seen!!!

I'm behind on blog reading, but it's nice to see your blog is lovely as ever. :)