shadow shot sunday

20 comments



Camera: wide lens SuperHeadz. Film: Fujifilm Fujicolor Superia 200.

Recent film photos I took while tagging along with my dad to his work. The sun was blazing hot that day, so the shades and shadows on campus were always nice to find.

Obviously I had to do another Shadow Shot Sunday post with these. Go to Hey Harriet to see more fun shadow shots.

P.S. It's Father's Day today in Australia, so happy daddy's day to those who are celebrating it today! I so wish I could be at home with mine.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

20 little notes:

Sylvia K said...

Such delightful shadow shots for the day, Anna! I particularly love the table with the umbrella! What a lovely place to take a break and enjoy some refreshment! A very Happy Father's Day to your Dad! Hope you both have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Maxabella said...

I love the bike shed shot. It looks great. There's a sense of mystery there - the promise of where those bikes might take us!

Anna, as usual, I've done my Much Love post today instead of tomorrow. You never let me know if that bothered you or not, so I'll just assume not until you tell me otherwise.

Happy dad's day to all the dads out there. x

Mari said...

Wow! I've never thought about taking shadow pictures...
These are great! But may I ask what the first picture is of? It seems to be trash cans and a parking lot to me, but I'm unsure...

thelayeredpancake said...

ohhh now i get why there are so many fathers day posts! nice bikes

www.lawyerwanna.be said...

i too love the bike shots! you have a great eye for photos!

Ana

Hey Harriet said...

Love all the bikes! Interesting to see so many different coloured bins. I'd be afraid of disposing of my rubbish incorrectly with so many choices :)

Sum said...

I am loving these photos! I like the whole idea of shadow play.

Anonymous said...

feels like I've been there before..hmm..anyway i love the bike shot:)) anyway please visit mine :))

Lightning Heart said...

these are some wonderful images :)

Gabbi said...

Beautiful shadow shots Anna! I love how great the contrast between the light and the shadow is...

Lady Grey said...

oh I love that first one!

an9e1a said...

Such beautiful shadow shots!! I especially love the first one. It seems like there's so many different patterns to take in, sort of like shadowy lace!! :)

Kellie said...

Great shots! The last one is especially eye-catching! :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow, very relaxing shadows!

My sahdow shots, have a safe labor day!

petrushkabiel said...

Makasi Anna, gpp kok telat... Didoain aja udh seneng bgt :)

Foto2 shadow-nya bagus ^^

Have a nice day

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Interesting shots for Shadow Shot Sunday here, lots of lovely shadows must mean you are having sunny days - we are having so much rain here!

Anonymous said...

aww that's my sweet campus in the first picture :D

Cassie said...

Terrific ShadowShots Anna! Have a good week.

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

I know these shots are all about the shadows, but I love how warm the light is, too :)

Jennifer said...

This photographs are just stunning! I love the shadow look. All your photos all your stories about Indo sounds so magical. I love seeing/hearing it! :)