the hat tells the story

21 comments
I had the BEST picnic day with some of my good friends yesterday! Lovely weather, yummy food, great company, the kind of days that you never want to end and makes you feel grateful for the people around you. Since I haven't had the time to properly go through the hundreds of photos yet, these few photos will have to do for now, and I'll let our hats give you a glimpse of our day. What do our hats say about us?

♥ Top: my wide navy blue hat (thrifted from Savers a couple of weeks ago for under $6!) and my chocolate winnings from a Chocolate Monopoly game we played (yes, edible Monopoly. Yum).
♥ Second: a friend's fedora hat and his ukulele, which he played for us. It's so cool, and makes me wish I wasn't tone deaf so I could play a musical instrument too.
♥ Third: another friend's cute straw hat from Sportsgirl. She did something sweet with the flowers, but I'll wait until Much Love Monday to show you (I just gave you a hint there, huh?).
♥ Last: mine again, just flipped onto the other side. You didn't think I wouldn't bring my trusted Superheadz film camera, did you?

More photos another time!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

21 little notes:

daisychain said...

Edible monopoly? Dude! xoxo

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

how fun! look at that collection of hats - love it!

lauren, curious constellation said...

Your picnic sounds amazing. I wanna play some of your monopoly.

Helen said...

chocolate monopoly?!! i think i would play any game if it was chocolate haha.

Eva said...

LOVELY photos (:
& hats too !

x
evathebeaver.blogspot.com

Helena said...

picnics are the best! what a great way to spend the day

minnja said...

Fabulous :)

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Abby said...

Yayy! Hats! Cute post lady!

x

PhotoPuddle said...

Wow, what a cute selection of hats. I bet you all looked gorgeous!

S and O said...

How nice! So lucky you are to be having such great weather :)
xoxo
Olivia

Tracey said...

Oh love the hats!! :)

Edible monopoly sounds like lots of (tasty) fun!

I just picked myself up a Superheadz camera online ... I can't wait for it to arrive! :)

Imogen said...

Great pictures. I like the first one the most because the bow is so lovely. I'm so pleased you had a fun time yesterday.

Lisa said...

I love hats! Lovely assortment here :)

Bára Růžičková said...

In your country is very nice weather!:)In my country is very cold weather...winter, brr:D

Pen said...

Your hat looks happy in the sunshine!
Glad you had a lovely time/weather for a picnic. ^__^

Amanda Corrine said...

I love picnics! And your hat is so cute :)

A said...

picnics are fun fun fun! I have little else to do with my time lately too!

em.me.ma said...

you and your friends are sooo cute! I always nagged at my boyfriend about wanting to go picnic but now it's snowing...!

Anonymous said...

Edible monopoly... that sounds fabulous! A lovely post x

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Anna, it sounds like you had a truly marvelous time! And you all wore hats! :)

Spazzy said...

oh those hats are gorgeous <3 i want one...

love evrything about those photos ...!