The song in that delightful video is Song in My Head By Emma Wallace, from her album Temptation (which I honestly love, and this is one of my favourite songs on it!). Emma is not only super talented, she is also one of the sweetest bloggers I know, so I thought it would be fun to feature her with this quick interview so we can all get to know her even better.
5 Things I'd Like People to Know About Me:1. I love sleeping in! Now that I have a six-month-old, I'm not quite able to do that (up at six today!) but I still think of it fondly!
2. I adore, collect and voraciously read children's literature.
3. I don't like onions or beans - no matter how beautifully they're prepared. But I like pretty much everything else. Just in case you invite me to dinner...
4. I'm a total wimp when it comes to bad news and sad movies! Comedies and kids' movies only, please.
5. My dream vacation destinations are Reykjavik, Limerick, Ireland, Novia Scotia, Vietnam and Hawaii
5 Things on My To-Do List:1. My newest album - a collection of lullabies and gentle love songs
2. Organize my clothes! I used my normal clothes as maternity clothes last year so a ton of them are all stretched out and I want some new ones but I won't let myself buy some until I weed out the old ones.
3. Finish crocheting my baby's blanket.
4. Get my songs on sheet music
5. Take my kitty in for her check-up
5 Words to Describe My Music:1. Piano
1. It Happened One Night
2. Jungle Book
3. Monsters, Inc.
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. Music and Lyrics
5 Things I 'Much Love':1. My baby
3. Spice bread
5. Music of Sting, George Michael, Cole Porter, Harry Connick, jr, Saint-Saens and Emily Loizeau (a ton others too, but these are top!)
Thank you Emma!!
Go to Emma's blog to check out her Song Sketches, and listen to bits of her upcoming lullaby album.