this is change.

12 comments
Change

via flickr

Gee, two quote posts in a row - I'm on a roll! I noticed this one yesterday. I must have read it a dozen times because it feels so relevant to what I've been feeling lately, and it was just what I needed: to be reminded that having to deal with the challenges of change is okay.

P.S. What do you think of these inspiration/quote type of posts? It's not something I usually post, but I find myself being drawn to inspiring words lately, it felt natural to share it more on the blog too.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 little notes:

fashionismyh2o said...

That's awesome! I personally love inspirational posts and quotes :)

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

My Passport to Style said...

Hi there,sweet lady thanks for this great tasting, sounding inspiring snack! Just what I needed to chew on, to kick start my blogging powers!! Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

I think it's great! I used to have a blog around the power of positive thinking, called My Conscious Creation, but when I switched from blogger to wordpress I took a different approach. I was just thinking how I miss sharing the more spiritual/holistic side of myself, and connecting with people on a deeper level. Your question was just the motivation I needed to start coming from my heart a little more. Thank you!

D <3

Anonymous said...

Gah! Your "post" was just the motivation I needed! D x

daisychain said...

I love this kinda post x

Allison said...

I love quotes!

Nadia Jonker said...

I love this and totally needed to hear that.
I like your quote posts. x

Natasha said...

I love these types of posts because I find that a lot of quotes can be helpful if you're feeling low, so these are great for me. xxx

Unknown said...

I like inspirational quotes. Especially when they are made so pretty.

Diana said...

i like quotes. it's one of those universal things like cake, everyone loves them and needs a good slice here and then ;)

Erica said...

i love love love these types of post and tend to collect quotes, as well. please keep sharing! :)

cheers!
tinseltwine.com/blog

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I love this post and particularly the end of it, a great affirmation!