thrifted & modern

11 comments
All images from Thrifted & Modern. Top to bottom: 1 2 3.

To celebrate the launch of their new webstore, Thrifted & Modern are offering Much Love readers a 15% discount from July 14-21 by entering the code: MUCHLOVE15 at checkout. Enjoy!

In a totally unrelated topic: I'm going to see Harry Potter in 3D tonight!! Can't wait! Can you believe Harry Potter is coming to an end??


P.S. Swishy skirts are pretty yo. Enough said.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 little notes:

Anonymous said...

lucky you to live in Australia, we don't know when HP will show in Indonesia :(

Sarah Morgan said...

These skirts are so wonderful!!

I've never been as into the movies as I was the books, but it still feels like the end of an era!

_ffyona said...

Soooo pretty!

Sydney said...

omg these skirts are so dreamy! *____*

enjoy HP its gonna be wicked! x

sydsense.blogspot.com

Maddie Que said...

all of those pictures are beautiful. i can feel the the movement without even having them on!

Clara Campelo said...

Lovely blog!
xxx

herecomesthesun said...

Those pictures are incredible, what great product shots!! So creative.

Hope you're well :)

Lyndall said...

Ooh, I love those skirts. So pretty!

We saw Harry Potter on Thursday. It was good! But I feel kinda sad that there isn't another movie or book to look forward to now...

Michelle Loreto said...

The skirts are so amazingly gorgeous!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

babalisme said...

I love how skirts twirl and bloom. Don't you? Well, yes, I can't believe a book series that captivated my teenage self will be soon ended this July. It's more than a movie it HP seems like a live events itself! Weird!

Jennifer Lee. said...

I've found my most PERFECT dress on here!