much love monday: august break day #1

8 comments



Love: a break.
No, I'm not taking a break from Much Love Mondays (never!), but there are a few things that I am taking a break from this month. In terms of the blog, I'm joining Susannah Conway's August Break. The plan is: share one photo per day on the blog, and let the pictures do the talking. I don't usually write very much anyway, so chances are you won't even notice too much of a difference, but there will be less themed blog posts and more random photography by me. I'm quite excited about this because it'll give me a chance to share some old photos that never made it into a blog post, and maybe share some random pics from my days with you too :) Much Love Mondays will continue as usual, so keep snapping those love hearts!

Your turn to tell me, what are you loving today?

Much Love Monday is a weekly blog post series, intended to start off each week with some positivity instead of the typical Monday blues!  
To join in Much Love Monday, simply do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love. Then leave a link of your blog post in the space below, by clicking on the "Add your link" button. If for any reason you can't add your link, please put it in the comments instead.





I'd really appreciate it if you do link back, 
either by a text link or simply grab this button:


Please note and respect: this space is for Much Love Monday blog posts ONLY, not a promotional space. If I notice that your link has nothing to do with Much Love Monday (unfortunately this has happened from time to time), I will have to delete the link.

You can also add your Much Love Monday photos to the Much Love Monday Flickr pool.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 little notes:

Catherine Denton said...

What a creative idea for August! I'll look forward to seeing what you do with it.
My Blog

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oooh fun project! excited to see what you come up with. your pics are always my fave. :)

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures!

Catherine Denton said...

Also, how do you post on Sunday and have the Monday date at the top? I'm probably showing my computer ignorance, but I can't figure it out. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely break. :) I look forward to seeing your photos throughout August!

Gabbi said...

Looking forward to seeing your photos during your break Anna! And like always loving your much love Monday pick...♡

Katy B said...

I am looking forward to seeing results of this project! :)

Hope you can pop by and visit my MLM post

X

laura tj said...

love the idea! i would have joined august break if i knew about this!