friends for frocktober

21 comments
A girl should always feel beautiful when she puts on her favourite dress, right? Let's celebrate that. In the spirit of Frocktober, I have asked a number of my blogger friends to show off their favourite frocks, and tell me about it. So a big thank you goes to the following 10 super gorgeous ladies for helping me out.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Marianne: "I looked for so long for a black winter dress, covered in red roses and in the New Look full skirted style, that I thought I was never going to find it! I was so pleased to finally see this one, and it is my size exactly. Even though e are well into spring, it is still very cold and wintery here in Melbourne, which means I get to wear this dress a few more times!"
Ana: ""The cut of this vintage dress reminds me of Lauren Bacall in The Big Sleep but the slightly sparkly fabric and sequins puts me in the mood for Diana Ross in the 60s. I love how unlikely that combo is."

Claradevi: "Sometimes a dress signifies a certain emotion. This maxi polkadot always makes me feel carefree and happy. I wish every woman can have one dress that makes them feel special!"
Liss: "My favourite vintage dress from Gary Pepper Vintage. I love the subtle geometric pattern and the pleats also love pink!"

Emily: "This brown floral frock is easily the most worn item in my wardrobe. It's as comfortable as it is versatile and I literally wear it all year long."
Kelly: "This dress is vintage & has a 1970s-does-1920s feel to it. The parasol print is just so unique and it is definitely my most treasured frock!"

Jennifer: "This is one of my favourite dress because the colour is so unusual. Then there is the lace collar and of course, the polka dots!"
Miy: "The floral dress is my current favourite. Made by my boyfriend's sister. I love that braided detail on the neck."

Rhianne: "As Frocktober is during Autumn in the UK, my staple items for this month have been - thick wooly tights, waterproof, sensible shoes and lots and lots of scarves and cardigans. Luckily it hasn't been too hard for me to layer these with skirts and cardigans and I've been pleasantly surprised by how much I've loved taking part in Frocktober with Anna."
Amanda: "This dress was a gift from my friends at Kings of Carnaby and is my most loved and most worn item in my wardrobe. I love the pleats, the collar and the sheer sleeves."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, perhaps you'd like to spread the word about Frocktober and make a kind donation through my Frocktober fundraising page. Proceeds go to the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation (a great cause!!).

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

21 little notes:

Unknown said...

gosh ... what a page of lovelies!

Alin said...

love all the dresses! so lovely!s

Rebecca Clairine said...

Lovely <33

Xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

so many gorgeous girls and gorgeous dresses. envy.

Sarah M said...

They are all lovely but I could not be more jealous of Kelly's parasol dress! Amazing!

Sharmaine Ruth said...

Everyone's so lovely! :D

Lauren said...

wow that was a fun post to read! I love them all! But that black with red roses! WOW!

babalisme said...

You all look great! Frocktober is a great idea!

Sydney said...

i personally fancy claradevi's dress most! :)

sydsense.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

I love seeing what other people's favourite outfits are. I only wear dresses & skirts so my wardrobe is overflowing

Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

Lovely! So nice to know their favorite dresses.

laura tj said...

awesome bloggers round up! :)

Anonymous said...

This was so fun to be part of & such an honour to be part of!
Kelly xo

Cassandra Dias said...

What a fun little series!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Nice job with this post, Anna! It looks great :)

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

I adore this, Ana B is one of my all time favourites! All the ladies look lovely <3

laura said...

I adore this post! Got here by way of Emily, and I am now a fan! Frocks are the bestest!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Anonymous said...

So thrilled to see all these dresses, I just love knowing the whats/whys of people's favourite clothes. Also the cause is AMAZING and I wish I were Australian so I could take part :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

anna said...

so many lovely dresses and ladies. i'm loving Frocktober more and more.

Miy said...

aweee.. thank you for featuring me here, mbak.. :) really sweet..

Hugs,
Miy

Anonymous said...

i love the dress.. :)

Irene Wibowo