halfway through frocktober! update: day 10 - 15

7 comments

day 10: back to work in blue // day 11: the thrifted opshop dress I got for $1 (yep. talk about value) // day 12: a vintage pink dress, a love heart, and not covering my face // day 13: couldn't decide between calling this colour orange, yellow, or gold // day 14: recycling day 10's blue dress // day 15: a borrowed polka dot dress for a weekend brunch.

Frocktober is a fundraising event during which I have pledged to wear a dress every single day throughout October. The aim is to raise money for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. Donations are more than welcomed through my Frocktober page.

- Ovarian cancer is the ninth most common cancer diagnosed in women and the second most commonly diagnosed gynaecological cancer
- Every year approximately 1,200 Australian women are diagnosed with ovarian cancer, most of them with an advanced stage of the disease
- On average 3 Australian women are diagnosed every day
- One in 90 women will of develop ovarian cancer in her lifetime
(OCRF.com.au)

Donate here. Pretty please?



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 little notes:

anna said...

i love 13, 14, and 15! i also love that you're doing Frocktober. a month wear you wear nothing but dresses? yes!
and good luck on your fund raising. its great you're doing something like that.

EnchantedHoneyBee said...

I dont even think I have that many dresses to wear for October. I only got like 5 dresses. Well that is very sweet of you with what you're doing.

I'm a new follower, hope you will follow back :)

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

So pretty! I love the pink dress<3

I think by now I probably would've run out of dresses haha...

Little Mo and Friends said...

super cute! I love looking at the dress pictures all compiled like this! Your day 14 and 15 outfit is cute...i'm quite partial to polka dots! hehe!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Day 13's dress is so cute it doesn't matter what color you call it :)

Morenica said...

Good luck on your fund raising!
By the way, I like all your dresses. Are they all new or vintage?

See Me Everywhere said...

Oh my, lovely lady you look gorgeous!! Gosh, what a great way to take part of the Frocktober :) :)