just a minute (in the week that was)

6 comments


Camera: LC-A+, film: Fujifilm 200

Oh my, I've been absent from the blog for most of the week. Here's a little update on what I've been up to.

Watched... the Artist. A movie so clever, so charming, and just so so good! Go and see it, please.
Read... The Virgin Suicides: A Novel
Listened to... mixed CDs
Learned... to speak my mind
Drank... iced green tea latte
Ate... chocolate pie, chocolate dumplings and chocolate ice cream (not all in one go, but can you imagine if it was!? haha)
Enjoyed... being spoiled by my big brother who came and stayed over for a week

How was your week? x

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 little notes:

samantha ramage said...

ooh i wanted to see the artist, but then i watched the trailer and felt like i watched the whole film! i need to see it now!

xo
sami

Charlotte. said...

cute photo! the artist is my favourite film i've seen recently.

Carmen said...

How good is the vrigin suicides? I was just thinking last night that I should re-read it once I have finished with my current book.

Funmilayo said...

i've seen the movie for the virgin suicides. how good is the book?

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Chocolate dumplings? I must seek those out!

I've been meaning to go see The Artist for a while now, but just haven't gotten out to the city it's playing in. I guess there will always be the DVD... :)

laura tj said...

yes to virgin suicides book!! i went to see the artist last night.. i really wanted to like it but i fell asleep in the middle of the movie :( i do think all the sets and outfits and actors / actresses are really good though PLUS uggie is such a smart dog, but i have weakness that music without dialogs (happened to me with musical movies as well) always make me sleepy...