burst the bubble

4 comments




Camera: wide lens superheadz, Film: ? something ISO 100

I've been wanting to get back into blogging more, because I do feel like I've been slowly slipping away from blogs and the creative inspiration that comes with it. I don't know how it happened, and a part of me feels like I should apologize to my followers for my constant absence and lack of postings. I feel like I've been on a blogging hiatus for while, and if it wasn't for my weekly Much Love Mondays, this blog would probably be very empty. I guess life happened, and I'm still figuring out the balance between what I do and don't share in this space. I'd like to be one of those bloggers who can share their raw emotions and thoughts in a blog post, but everytime I do, hitting the publish button doesn't quite happen. Don't read this the wrong way though. I'm fine. Life has it's hiccups, but I deal with them. It's just going to take me a bit of time to ease back into the blogging world. I miss the joy and comfort I found in sharing fashion and photography inpiration with you guys - and that may be just what I need to take my mind off life's hiccups.

It's late and I don't know if any of that rambling made any sense! I guess this is my way of saying I'll be back soon, and don't give up on me yet!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 little notes:

Magali Vaz said...

Nice to see a regular post from you, Anna! :)
I get how you're feeling, & I know that even when I write personal posts, publishing can be the harest part, it makes me feel so vulnerable. But in my experience, my blogger friends are fantastic, smart & supportive & I'm always happy I shared.
Take your time with easing back. It can start slow when you've been away but it's always rewarding.

Rhianne said...

I really wouldn't worry about it Anna - I've spent more time worrying about blogging lately rather than actually doing it so I decided to just stop worrying and post whatever I want (hence the influx of phone and puppy photos lately haha, I don't use film all the time, I'm not made of money :D) and I've felt so much better for it... it can take some time but letting go of worries is really the best thing to do rather than forcing yourself to do something you don't want too.

Sending you hugs, we'll be here when you are x

Little Mo and Friends said...

practically normal! I think at the end of the day it doesn't really matter how often you blog because your avid readers come back anyway to check your blog and see what you're up to:) It's the content of the blog and your personality that makes me or others come back each time!

I find that it's the same for me as a blogger and reader. Life happens and I can't blog or read my blogroll regularly but when I have the free time, I click on some of my favourite bloggers and read about their doings in one hit. It doesn't matter to me about the frequency of the blog posts. And I enjoy it this way:)

laura tj said...

i do find it hard too to share about my life on my blog, but anyway, you shouldn't worry about your blog, sometimes you just have other life priorities that you have to deal with - unless of course there are some people who are blogging to earn a living or as a part of their job - and i'm sure everyone understand this. have you moved yet? all the best with everything!