dear daisy

3 comments


Camera:LC-A+, film: Fujifilm 400 (I think)

I'm as sensitive as they come. I'm one of those people who can instantly well up just at the thought of goodbyes. But I've also never been one to apologize for being as I am, even if it means crumbling a little more than others, I take it as a sign that whatever experience/people led to those waterworks must've been pretty darn meaningful, and I'd rather be so annoyingly sensitive so I can fully appreciate those moments in life than not at all.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 little notes:

Rhianne said...

agreed, me too and lovely photos as always

lauren, curious constellation said...

I completely understand what you're saying. I'm exactly the same.

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures, and I agree totally.