Happy 2013

6 comments
Camera:LC-A+, film: Fuji 200 (push-processed 2 steps)

2012 was very up and down. It was really harsh sometimes, especially for the first half, but then we finally made up and I had an amazing end of year. The year was about a lot of hard work (and seeing it pay off), about taking on the challenges (even if it meant crumbling every now and again), and making a decision to not settle for less. In the end, I learnt a lot, I achieved more than I thought I could, I embraced people I loved, and grew in confidence. Highlights would be my trip to Japan, moving to a new apartment, being in a lomo photography exhibition, and landing a new job I love. So all in all, it's been a big 2012.

So goodbye to 2012. Hello 2013. It's nice to see you. Let's make this a great one.

Happy new year! x
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 little notes:

Tagg said...

I love going to your blog! Happy new year, dear! :)

Sydney said...

congrats on everything you achieved. happy 2013!

Anonymous said...

2013 is going to be super. There are too many of us that want it to be great, so it will be.

Nancy // and while we are here said...

Happy new year and all the best!!!

laura tj said...

happy new year anna! 2013 is going to be amazing!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true...