much love monday

4 comments

The button on my coat came off so I sew on a tiny heart button to replace it (yes, that's what that photo is of).

Loving: looking forward to a trip to Sydney next weekend! I've been dying to travel lately, and although it's not exactly a big overseas trip (Europe and NYC still stay on the dream list *sigh*), I'm really excited to get away. I'll be seeing my brother who's living in Sydney now, and check out some festivals - Vivid and Head On Photo Festival, to be exact. Taking photos of pretty lights during the night and gallery hopping during the day seems to be the plan.

If any of you lovely Sydney people have any tips on what I should check out, let me know! I'm only there for a weekend, but hoping I can cram in plenty of things.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 little notes:

Anonymous said...

Your plan sounds like a lot of fun! Happy Monday!

Sharmaine Ruth said...

sounds like a lot of fun! Have fun at sydney :)

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

querido diário said...

Have a great trip to Sidney,Anna :)

Carmen said...

If you get a chance, check out the white rabbit gallery. They often have very interesting exhibitions and don't forget to visit their tea room for dumplings and their huge selection of teas.