kindling quarterly

2 comments

I stumbled on the 2nd issue of Kindling Quarterly on my last visit to Magnation, and I was instantly drawn. Love the layout, love the photography, and I love how it explores and celebrates fatherhood. Being one who adores my own, I have always thought that the tenderness between a father and his child is one of the nicest things to witness. This magazine does it well, I think. I like that despite the focus on fatherhood, Kindling Quaretrly appeal to "anyone interested in art, creativity, and community".
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 little notes:

Sharmaine Ruth said...

wow i've never heard of this mag before! looks so cute! i'll have to look it up :)

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

querido diário said...

Thank you for sharing, Anna <3