shadow shot sunday

16 comments
Camera: Wide lens Superheadz. Film: Fujifilm Fujicolor Superia 200

The glass panel at the tram stop was shattered to pieces one day (or one night, don't really know when /how it happened...), and all I could think of was it looked like a cluster of sparkly jewels. I was disappointed that this shot didn't catch the glittering reflection of the light on the glass pieces very well though. You can tell by the long shadows I took them when the sun was low (sun set actually).

Go to Hey Harriet for more Shadow Shot Sunday fun!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 little notes:

kirstyhelen said...

great pic! love the new look too xo

indicaspecies said...

A lot of shadows...lovely!

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Spoken like a true magpie, Anna. I'm entranced by coloured broken glass on concrete too.

Mo said...

ooo it looks like diamonds !!

Sarah Knight said...

interesting shot : )

Tegan said...

cool shot! :) xo

Hootin Anni said...

I bet it did look like diamonds sparkling!!!

A Seagull Shadow

I enjoyed my visit and viewing your entry for today's meme...do stop by if you have time, I'd love your company.

daisychain said...

it does look like someone has scattered diamonds! x

Serendipity said...

Great shadow shot :-)

Anonymous said...

I can imagine the sparkle!

Sara Downton said...

i thought they were ice at first! but i can totally understand the sparkle that would have been coming from the shattered glass, awesome!

Hannah Sadie said...

it does look like crystals! but at first it reminded me of coarse sea salt haha.

Chelsea said...

this is actually a really lovely picture :) the sparkle would have looked niceeee.

Courtney said...

wow. it really doesn't look like glass. very cool.

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

At first I thought it was ice, but I knew that wasn't right! I really like this photo and the story it tells. It does make you wonder how the glass was broken.

Kate said...

The tram stop glass does look really amazing when it's broken doesn't it! Must be super thick or something - but it does sparkle a lot!
x