much love monday: august break day #15

5 comments
(much) loves: ♥ swishy skirts ♥ white space ♥ unpacking stacks of takeaway food and feeling like Rory/Lorelai of Gilmore Girls  ♥ the documentary Making It Handmade on ABC2 last night ♥ giggles and catch ups with good friends ♥ making a mix tape (CD) for someone.

Your turn to tell me, what are you loving today?

Much Love Monday is a weekly blog post series, intended to start off each week with some positivity instead of the typical Monday blues!  
To join in Much Love Monday, simply do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love. Then leave a link of your blog post in the space below, by clicking on the "Add your link" button. If for any reason you can't add your link, please put it in the comments instead.





I'd really appreciate it if you do link back, 
either by a text link or simply grab this button:


Please note and respect: this space is for Much Love Monday blog posts ONLY, not a promotional space. If I notice that your link has nothing to do with Much Love Monday (unfortunately this has happened from time to time), I will have to delete the link.

You can also add your Much Love Monday photos to the Much Love Monday Flickr pool.





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 little notes:

Anonymous said...

That doco looks really interesting. Shame I missed it ...

Kelly @
Elegantly Academic

Aloysius said...

I can't believe i missed that doco! is it on iview any where??

Dita Maulani said...

I love mixtape CD too! I should make one!

dita

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Hoping to wear some swishy skirts too before summer ends.

P.S. That was a lovely quote indeed:) I have a tiny little book in which I sometimes write a quote too, but mostly from books. Somehow during movies I don't get to it and usually forget afterwards;)

Penny said...

mixtapes have sth so sentimental in them!
ps)I still cannot stop thinking gilmore girls was probably the best tv series ever!