just a minute in September

Leave a Comment
Camera: Diana Mini, film: Mitsubishi Super MX 100

It is already mid way through September. Spring has arrived in Melbourne (about time!) and I have been:
watching... Call the Midwife. Such a terrific new drama! I started watching it because I adore Miranda Hart, but all the characters are fantastic.
drinking... cookie flavoured tea. Yes such a thing exists.
reading... Kinfolk magazine. It's a gorgeous magazine, and I recommend you flick through a copy if you get a chance.
going to... Vignetting Victoria Lomography Exhibition
supporting... Liptember. Got me a pretty lippy for a good cause
looking forward to... new beginnings
enjoying ... taking photos with a Diana Mini for the first time. I just got my roll developed and loving the half-frame photo results. I'll be sure to share more on the blog soon.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 little notes: