you okay?

1 comment
It was "R U OK?" day on Thursday, and I know this would mean I'm a little late, but this is a question that can and should be asked any day, and more than once a year. I'm personally a fan of this question. I've been on both ends. So... are you okay? I am. Life has been treating me nicely recently (exciting news to come, but I'll save that for another post). I hope you are too.. but you know, it's okay if you're not. I've certainly had days when I'm not, and when reaching out can be the absolute hardest thing in the world to do, but I know that having someone to talk to - even just to know that someone cares enough to ask, and is thinking about you, and to know that you're not alone - could help so much. So maybe you'd like to ask a friend, a colleague, or a family member if they're okay this week. I'm a sincere believer that a small act of kindness can make a huge difference. If you are needing help, the R U OK website has plenty of helpful resources.

xo

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 little notes:

Sydney said...

i like it when people ask me this question sincerely, not just because they have to so they ask