much love monday [word on the street]

25 comments

Apart from what is obviously stated in the above photo, I also ♥ yellow tights, interesting street art, Photoshop actions (such a time saver!), and walking around a usually-busy area on a public holiday (when it's so calm in contrast).
Some more sights from the quiet walk I took yesterday.



If you want to join me in Much Love Monday*, please do! Here's how:
1. Do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention one thing you love.
2. Leave a link of your blog post in the McKlinky space below.**
3. Put in the thing you love in the form's title space. That way it creates a list of what everyone loves, instead of a list of blog titles.
* You don't have to do the post on a Monday, I just collect the links on this day.
**Please leave the link AFTER you've done the post. Thanks! :)



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

25 little notes:

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love those yellow tights, I might have to buy a second pair.

bilbiochic said...

colored tights are my favorite right now! i'm rocking my red ones almost every day. i have to get a yellow pair for the spring. thanks for the post!
xoxo
http://bibliochicshop.blogspot.com/

soph // and other things said...

Such interesting street art. I haven't embraced coloured tights yet. Not quite sure whether I can pull them off. I might start with some muted colours this winter.

Katie said...

I love the paper boats on the wall.

Lucia said...

I love the last picture, found our name in the street is so awesome hehe

Anonymous said...

Oh! You know, I'm gonna be getting those too (my cousin's buying them back from Aussie! They're so lovely. :) And very uplifting too. xx

IKS said...

this is a great idea :) so cute. and i plan on doing this soon :)
street art can be really awesome and amazing sometimes, but i don`t like when people just destroy buildings... love the yellow tights, if only yellow looked good on me :D

Evie said...

this quiet walk looks lovely! great sights and super happy yellow tights : )

Clare said...

Love that street art, especially the paper boats x

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow tights.Have a wonderful start to the new week. x x x

Little Monarch said...

these are very lovely photos. i like the one with the paper boats.

p.s. am going to email you today! i keep forgetting!

Harsha said...

Street art... didn't realize those vandals looks okay in the photo.. i'm wonderin.

Jen said...

I adore yellow tights - so perfect for spring!

I also LOVE Photoshop actions. SO easy!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

This is sweet. I love my mom, too. :)

Anonymous said...

those paper boats almost look 3d.

Alicia Lund said...

i love the street art photos. so fun! and i especially love the yellow tights on you. :)

Rhianne said...

eeee, anna, you know I am loving the yellow tights! and I love the street art too. I'll be posting my photo tomorrow, so much love tuesday, hehe! :)

Mo said...

awesome street art pics !!!

Charlotte. said...

can't wait to see the entries for this!
i've given you an award on my blog, swing by & pick it up? (:

Unknown said...

What a cute idea!

Gracie said...

I absolutely love the yellow tights. I have to get some colours this winter. I sort of wrote a much love post. I'll link it :)

Rebecca said...

So sweet! Looks like you've got some amazing street art in your area! That bird is really cool.

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Sounds (& looks!) like a fabulous walk. Hehe, this reminds me of the conversation we had on Twitter about yellow tights. I still haven't picked up a pair yet.

Diane said...

Woah, awesome street art. There's nothing like that in San Jose, although San Francisco is another story...

Diane said...

Hy, very beautiful images!really cool...